Wednesday 26 May 2010

What I learnt this week......

This week, I learnt the connection between a polynomial and a monomial- a polynomial is more than one of monomials together in a linear equation with one unknown.
I learnt how to serve a table tennis ball correctly (I hope).
I learnt that it really is helpful if you write a plan before you start writing a report or any other kind of writing. I also learnt that being quick is only any good when your doing something that doesn't need quality (which I think there isn't many things that seem to only need speed).
Because I have a feeling that I could have done better in both my reading tests(maybe) if I did it with more attention to the instructions, instead of just reading it briefly then going straight on to the questions.
Therefore I am pretty happy about what I have learnt this week and I hope to improve on my quality with work.

1 comment:

  1. I found it interesting that you mentioned you learnt it was helpful to take your time with writing to produce quality and then you said you could have done better with your reading assessment if you had read the instructions more carefully. I think this is true with all subjects - hasn't it come up a few times with Math as well?

    How is your table tennis coming along? You're a badminton player, right? Is this much in common with the two sports?

    ReplyDelete