Wednesday 12 May 2010

Joyce sams learner t-shirt




My sams learner t-shirt is about the five main attributes - Contributor,Explorer, Communicator,Self manager and thinker.
For Contributor,I put a world with lots of people holding hands all around it,which stands for co-operation and the four house groups(co-operation too).
For Explorer, I drew a stick figure with a magnifier, exploring nature;A stick figure down the bottom climbing a mountain.
For Communicator, I drew a cellphone and laptop which means that a good communicator uses a wide variety of tools to communicate.
For self manager, I drew a stick person with a tidy suitcase which means being always prepared and a stick figure reading a book independently.
Then last but not least,I drew a person asking a lot of questions,a box with a thinking bubble outside it(thinking outside the box) , a person thinking about thinking and a blob writing the word creative creatively(Think creatively) .^-^

2 comments:

  1. I really like your T-shirt you have put in alot of effort keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Joyce- it looks great! I like the way you have wrote each attribute separately so it was easier to understand- not like mine! Your pictures look awesome but maybe next time you could think about the background colour more so it catches peoples eye? It's really good!

    ReplyDelete